Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Tsu really does pay you

One of the issues Tsu has had is that people think it's some kind of scam or pyramid scheme and that they will never get paid. Well, I can happily report than even a bumbling amateur like me can get paid. This week I received a PayPal transfer of $100 (minus some fees), two days after I claimed it. I've never had to pay anything in. I've just given time I would have spent on-line anyway.


It's taken over a year to get to this point, but in that time I have given many dollars to charities and bought a painting using my Tsu earnings. If I hadn't done those I could have claimed some months ago, but I don't really mind. I never expected to make more than beer money from Tsu.

There are some people who have made thousands, but they either worked on it a lot more or are very well connected and so could build a network of top people who would make them some good money. I have limited social connections. I have amassed a lot of Tsu 'children', but they are mostly amateurs like me and many gave up when they didn't see the cash roll in.

I do have some cool children now who I expect could do well on Tsu if they stick with it. These include:

  • GVader who makes fun videos about gaming
  • Jared from How To Play In A Band, a site with useful resources for musicians
  • Diary of a Blind Lady is a blog by a friend who documents how she is losing her site, but still manages to laugh
  • Brian is also a friend and he's embarking on a new music career. He's into the UK festival scene
  • Alexandra is a young lady in the USA who I suspect wants to get into modelling
If you are considering joining Tsu then please do it via one of these people as it will give them a welcome boost. I'm already doing relatively well there.

As always, I welcome any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, There are so many peoples are there who thinks pyramid scheme is fraud. But this is not true. It only required handwork. And your handwork definitely will pay you off. And thank you for solving everyone's concepts.Also we have great Desmume emulator which you can use for NDS game on your PC. Just click and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete